Subject: AI live chat for Dupno
From: "Adriaan Brits, Sitetrail" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2026 05:53:06 -0700

Hi Dupno Team,

I wanted to share something useful for your WooCommerce store.

AI Live Chat PRO by Sitetrail lets you add a beautiful AI-powered live chat
experience to your WordPress store, using ChatGPT or Grok. It is designed
to help customers get faster answers about products, pricing, features, and
buying decisions — which can support stronger WooCommerce conversions.

Unlike many hosted chatbot tools, your data lives on your own hosting. That
makes it a strong fit for businesses that care about ownership, privacy,
GDPR-friendly infrastructure, and HIPAA-friendly deployment.

You can start with a 30-day free trial and test whether it improves
conversions and runs well in your own server environment.

Plugin:
https://www.sitetrail.com/plugins/ai-live-chat-pro/

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv2kYYZkWxs

Best regards,
Adriaan Brits
CEO, Sitetrail
[email-masked]

No problem if this is not relevant — reply "unsubscribe" and we will not
contact you again.

Sitetrail LLC
175 SW 7th St Ste 1517
Miami, FL 33130